[TYPO3-core] RFC: Clean up typo3/sysext/tstemplate_info/class.tx_tstemplateinfo.php

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Sat Nov 24 18:34:34 CET 2007

This is a SVN patch request.

Problem:
I came over typo3/sysext/tstemplate_info/class.tx_tstemplateinfo.php on
researching for RFC #6817 and found some elderly code.

Solution:
* change formatting of the code
* exchange while(...=each()) with foreach() and remove reset()
* exchange "..." constructs by '...'
* exchange $array[key] by $array['key']
* remove debug/testing code and comments
* add PHPdoc for methods

Comments:
This patch doesn't change any functionality and just cleans the
mentioned file. But furthermore I tested if everything is still working
for the "Info/Modify" part of the templates. I nobody objects, I'm going
to commit this cleaner on 27th November 2007.

Branch: Trunk

olly
--
Oliver Hader