[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #6688: Use the remapStack also for updated IRRE child records

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Fri Nov 23 21:57:22 CET 2007

Hi Niels,

Niels Pardon schrieb:
> Hi Olly,
>
>> The fact is, that the remapping is only required for records that didn't
>> have a proper uid when the child record is saved. Please send me your
>> extension so I can reproduce the behaviour and try to find another
>> solution for that.
>
> I've sent you the extension and a manual how to reproduce the problem.
>
> Greets & thanks for testing,

Thank you for the detailed description where this feature is required in
tx_seminars. I've created a new hook 'afterAllOperations' and modfied
the hook in tx_seminars to used this new one.

There is/was already a issue in the bugtracker for such a hook:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5530

Please test both patches (one for the Core and the other for the seminar
extension) attached in the bugtracker and give me some feedback.

Finally I give my symbolic "-1" for RFC #6688. We're going to use the
hook variant at bug #5530 and if you confirm that it works in
tx_seminars, I'm going to create a new RFC here in the Core List.

olly
--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/