[TYPO3-core] RFC: indexed_search: join_pages configurable

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Nov 23 17:52:58 CET 2007

Hi,

commited to trunk (rev. 2758).

Now the question remains, where should the documentation be sent to?
This has to be updated in doc_indexed_search extension which can be
found in TER. How is this process maintained? Who is in charge? I have
added it to
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Pending_Documentation#doc_indexed_search,
which seems to be a good place, since Stucki already has something there
for indexed_search. :)

Cheers,
Ernesto