[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #6688: Use the remapStack also for updated IRRE child records

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Fri Nov 23 15:33:43 CET 2007

Hi Niels,

Niels Pardon schrieb:
> This is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Bugfix
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6688
>
> Branches:
> TYPO3_4-1 & trunk
>
> Problem:
> Currently changes to IRRE child records are committed to the database
> after the parent record has been committed. That means that
> hook_processDatamap_afterDatabaseOperations is executed for the parent
> record before the child records are in the updated state in the database.

The fact is, that the remapping is only required for records that didn't
have a proper uid when the child record is saved. Please send me your
extension so I can reproduce the behaviour and try to find another
solution for that.

Maybe it's also worth to introduce a new hook e.g.
'processDatamap_afterAllActions', which is called at the end of the
processDatamap method. But also for this case, please send me the
extension or point me to the resource on typo3xdev and the file
containing the hook handler so that I can try to improve this a little bit.

olly
--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/