[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6046 requestUpdate does not work on selectboxes (group-fields)

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Fri Nov 23 14:43:47 CET 2007

Hi Stephan,

Ingmar Schlecht schrieb:
> Hi Stephan,
>
> Stephan Petzl wrote:
>> Stephan Petzl schrieb:
>>>>
>>> yeah, would be nice. but do you have an idea how to get this
>>> window.onClose handler working?
>>>
>> i found no way to reliably figure out if the window was closed
>> (docs.google.com has found a way- but dont know how...) so my idea to
>> alert directly in the object browser seams to be the best approach so
>> far IMO.
>
> Did you try the technique described at http://www.irt.org/script/1230.htm?

Would be great if you could find a solution here.

Especially the fact that all fieldChangeFuncs and not only the alert()
should be executed, is IMHO a must-have.

Also, the bug that fieldChangeFuncs are not updated when you close the
wizard is probably present not only in the element-browser but all other
wizards, too. So finding a good solution once and for all is really useful.

cheers
Ingmar

--
Ingmar Schlecht