[TYPO3-core] FYI: Feature/bugfix: htmlArea RTE: Enter paragraph on return key corrected and improved

Ralf Hettinger ng at ralfhettinger.de
Thu Nov 22 18:21:29 CET 2007

Hi,

> Solution:
> Correct misbehaviors in Firefox, Safari and Opera. Enable the feature in
> Opera. A new Page TSConfig property
> RTE.default.buttons.table.disableEnterParagraphs is introduced. If set,
> FF, Safari and Opera will not insert paragraphs in table cells.

Very good!

I wonder if this one is related to
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6642
which I find really annoying...

Stanislas, as being the (maybe only? ;) ) one to be able to fix inside
htmlareas' bugs with reasonable effort... maybe you're at the right place in
htmlarea to give #6642 a fix as well? That would be great.

However - I applause your big efforts and time spent for pushing htmlarea forward.

Thank you very very much!

Ralf