[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #6688: Use the remapStack also for updated IRRE child records

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu Nov 22 14:34:37 CET 2007

Hi,

I haven't been able to test this yet (I posted about the problems in the
Seminars bug tracker), but I'd like to point out a few formatting nits:

+			'args' => array($valueArray,$tcaFieldConf,$id,$status,'inline',$table),
+			'pos' => array('valueArray' => 0, 'tcaFieldConf' => 1, 'id' => 2,
'table' => 5),

I propose splitting both arrays to several lines to improve readability,
especially the second array.

If you don't want to split the first array, please add spaces after the
commas.

Regards

Oliver