[TYPO3-core] Bugfix #6785: tceforms->extraFormHeaders doesn't work properly anymore

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Wed Nov 21 16:09:44 CET 2007

Hi !

This is an SVN patch request.
(Just a two-line-changed diff :)

Type: Bugfix

Branch: Trunk only

Bugtracker:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6785

http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-team-core/2007-February/007267.html
(I added this feature in February this year)

Problem:
In February I introduced a new feature which allows to add buttons above a t3lib_tceforms
form. See screenshot:

http://bugs.typo3.org/file_download.php?file_id=3406&type=bug
(XML, CSV export lines)

altough this doesn't work properly since the "fixed" header lines have been introduced for
alt_doc.php (Thanks to Benni and Jens, +1 on your kraftb-beverage-counter :)

Solution:
Move the place where the extra content gets added to the form to some later position
so the additional headers get scrolled away (they are not such important that they need
to be visible all the time).

See attached diff or diff in bugtracker.

It's just a two-liner ! Easy to check - hoping to get a +1 soon !

greets,
Bernhard