[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #1678 limit to language; still can delete and move content element

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Wed Nov 21 15:59:59 CET 2007

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1678
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4242

Branches:
TYPO3_4-1, trunk (different patches)

Problem:
When a BE-user is limited to a language, which is not the default
language, he or she still is able to delete or move records of the
default language.

Solution:
Check for edit rights before moving or deleting records

Comment:
First of I'd like to thank Andreas Gaufer for the initial version of the
patch!

I added three patchfiles:
bug_1678_V2_4_1.diff: for 4_1 branch, since there were significant

                      done changes done in trunk for moving records

bug_1678_V2_trunk.diff: patch against trunk

bug_1678_V2_no_whitespace_trunk.diff: same as above, but without showing
                                      whitespace changes, so the real
                                      changes can be observed more
                                      easily.

I added periods to some error messages, which does not relate to this
bug, but fiexes the output of other error messages...

Regards Helmut