[TYPO3-core] RFC: Clipboard copy/move (#2936, #5613)

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Wed Nov 21 15:31:00 CET 2007

Bernhard Kraft schrieb:
> Benjamin Mack wrote:
>> Hi Bernhard,
>>
>> I noticed the same thing as Masi. The labeling is inconsistent. Please
>> add a new label.
>>
>> Apart from that +1 after reading.
>
> Hi !
>

> Attached a new version of the patch.
>
> I added two new labels "moveElements" and "copyElements" (plural).

Thanx.

> PS: Who takes care of the translations in the l10n directory ???

You mean localconf/l10n? This comes with the translation handling in the
EM. The actual transations are done on Kasper's translation server.

+1 after reading.

But as this is a UI change I humbly ask you to wait a bit before comitting
if anyone wants to veto it.

Masi

PS: Another HCI problem is that the pages_language_overlay BE form doesn't
show you the selected language. I'd love to see the language name with the
flag on top of the form.