[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #6779 (tabbed menu as separate file)

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Wed Nov 21 13:04:39 CET 2007

Malte Jansen
>> why
>> + $item.=
>> t3lib_tabMenus::getDynTabMenu($tabParts,'TCEFORMS:flexform:'.$PA['itemFormElName'].$PA['_lang']);
>

> Please learn the basics of OOP in PHP.
>
> template::getDynTabMenu is not called their.

I don't call template::getDynTabMenu because I put
getDynTabMenu into separate class file,
class.t3lib_tabmenus.php, which has the class
t3lib_tabMenus. You have lost the idea to put the tabmenu stuff into
separate file.

  Please check so whole code.
> Their is function inside the tceforms called getDynTabMenu...

I know but why I can't call it direct reference to another class - the
class file has been included in the top of the file. I have used those
references and they have always worked ok.