[TYPO3-core] [TYPO3-dev] RFC: php-doc for hooks

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue Nov 20 14:35:00 CET 2007

Martin Kutschker wrote:

> I think this can be done automatically. I recall that Doxygen can create
> list pages of certain tags.

That's exactly what was in my mind. I tought it would be enough in documenting
all the hooks directly in the core using correct php-doc (of course /** )
and then use doxygen or some other tool to generate a formated list of all those
hooks.

So it would be best practice to directly add a "usage" tag next to the hook which
explains the usage of it a little bit :)

greets,
Bernhard