[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request #6734: Integrate post processing for links handled by typoLink

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Fri Nov 16 17:49:01 CET 2007

Hi Georg,

Georg Ringer schrieb:
> Oliver Hader schrieb:
>> This is a SVN patch request.
>>
>> Problem:
>> Currently there's no possibility to execute a post processing on each
>> link.
>
> what about
> tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.tags.link.typolink.userFunc
>
> I use it e.g. here http://www.rggooglemap.com/dev/rgmedialinks.html to
> create Lightboxes for videos with specials links:
> - special websites (youtube, video.google.com, clipfish...)
> - special file endings

Yes, I know about this possibility. But this would mean to change all
"typolink" parts in TypoScript of each extension to use this user
function. This RFC concerns all links with one setting...

olly

PS: Just realized that I forgot $linktxt in the $_params. I'm going to
add this before committing (if I get approval here ;) )
--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/