[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6545 Hook-Request for db_list

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Thu Nov 15 11:33:16 CET 2007

Wolfgang Klinger kirjoitti:

> *hiya!*
>
> On Nov 15, 2007, at 9:23 AM, Ingo Renner wrote:
>> here's an improved version using an interface, please have a look at it.
>> Pay aatention to the fact that I renamed the hook to getTable instead of
>> query.
>
> where? ;-)
>

> bye
> Wolfgang

what about adding other functionalities to the patch for the patched
function (getTable)
* functionality of list_adv (pagination)
* 'delete all records' (with confirmation)

BTW. Franz Holzinger said that before 'is_array' should be isset(... for
hooks, which use foreach loop to detect individual array items.