[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #6442: Hook in browse_links request (for linking to records)

Daniel Pötzinger operation-lan at gmx.de
Thu Nov 15 02:06:42 CET 2007

Hello

Thanks for improving the patch - I like the interface idea!

Attached a update:
1)
interface.t3lib_browslinkshook.php

rename please to
interface.t3lib_browselinkshook.php
                      -

* I attached the complete file instead of a patch here, cause its not in
my svn control and was faster this way.

* the init function needs no additionalParameters - any reason why you
added this?

2) browse_links.php

*hookObject needs to be protected instead of private cause the inherited
classes needs it also.

3) Whats with RTE linkbrowser? Would be perfect to have it also patched
in SVN cause without that its only a half solution.

See attached updated patches including Ingos changes.