[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6545 Hook-Request for db_list

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Wed Nov 14 17:28:07 CET 2007

Hi!

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Feature/Hook

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6545

Branches:
Trunk & 4.2 & ?4.1

Problem:
For Listing only a records, with some special createria, I need a Hook
for the manipualtion of the db-list-query. The Reason for the Hook see
the Notes.

Solution:
Adding the Hook with this Patch

Notes:
I want to manage many editors with tt_news etc on easy way. I don't want
to create a sys-folder for each user etc.... I created an extension
which displays only the own records or for defined group all records.
The configuration is managed via the Web>Access-Module (based on be_acl).

I think it is interessting for nearly every admin who has to manage many
editors... This extension saves a lot of time by managing T3.

[Benni made the first check for the hook;) ]

Cheers,

Malte Jansen