[TYPO3-core] Bug 633

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue Nov 13 19:38:05 CET 2007

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> it seems like something is wrong with Bernhard's list access as he keeps
> posting the same message, I wrote him a private mail.

Hi !

I wrote the first two mails using the SMTP protocol (a.k.a E-mail :)

Usually those mails show up in some seconds ... as the first mail didn't
show up after hours - I wrote it a second time

I then contacted Ingmar who instructed me to use NNTP if my emails dont
get accepted - and that I shall contact Luc de Louw regarding the mailing
lists ...

It seems that they got stuck in some queue ... or probably it takes longer
for email to get through the core-list now - as it is open and more people
are subscribed ....

PS: I commited the Bug/Patch #633 to SVN right now ... If any errors occur
regarding menus (TMENU/GMENU - especially when multiple levels get used)
please let me know. I'll fix it tomorrow.

I tested it and also noticed that everything works as expected if you had set:

.special.value = ID-OF-A-PAGE-HAVING-ROOTLEVEL-FLAG-SET

I add this notice to the bugtracker ...

greets,
Bernhard