[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6259 Disabling Tabs with no fields (does not work)

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Mon Nov 12 12:42:37 CET 2007

Ingmar Schlecht kirjoitti:
> Hi Tapio,
>
> Tapio Markula wrote:
>> The problem for me to test is that is is patch for previous patch.
>> I would try it in frontend and I should make changes manually.
>> Difficult to figure, what should change.
>>
>> Could you send complete functions in txt-file.
>> I could add fix also to frontend editing using Forms on page
>> - I have added into pixe_feediting tabs for frontend.
>> That could then propose also for core.
>
> Patches in this list are based on latest trunk, and this is not subject
> for discussion.

but I would need some info for possible new patch, which relates with
this issues.

I found
$this->popFromDynNestedStack('tab', $tabIdentStringMD5.'-'.($out_sheet));
											// Remember on which sheet we're currently working:
										$this->pushToDynNestedStack('tab',
$tabIdentStringMD5.'-'.($out_sheet+1));

these methods are not in original template.php - in which pathch they
might be defined