[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #6670: Enable Tabs in Page Properties

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Mon Nov 12 11:40:43 CET 2007

Hi,

great idea for enabling tabs in page properties. But I'm not sure if
it's a good idea, moving general (starttime, endtime, etc.) to the
second options-tab, because I think it belongs to "hide page".
Normally, you hide page or give it a start or endtime. Can you explain
an editor why one option is in the first tab and the rest is in an other
one.

In my opinion it is better way to make a palette with the label
"Visibility", "Duration" or "Availability" and put all options (hide
page, starttime, endtime... into one palette.

Another point is, that I'm using start/endtime in nearly every project.
So switching the tab so often is very exhausting.

Cheers

Malte