[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6259 Disabling Tabs with no fields (does not work)

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Mon Nov 12 10:31:46 CET 2007

Malte Jansen kirjoitti:
> Hi,
>
> here is a new Version of the patch, because one part of the template.php
> has moved over 300 lines and one part was modified (see [TYPO3-core]
> RFC: #6256 $TCA: Newline for Tabs (--div--))
>
> Cheers,
>
> Malte
>
> Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Malte Jansen wrote:
>>> Problem:
>>> Disabling Tabs with no fields does not work
>>> because the check (in template.php) is never true, because the
>>> parameter is never empty because of a table-wrap in the
>>> class.t3lib_tceforms.php
>>>
>>> Solution:
>>> The table-wrap should only be done, when there is somesthing to wrap.
>>> (See Bug)
>>
>> +1 for this patch. Tested, works great. Anyone else to review it?..

The problem for me to test is that is is patch for previous patch.
I would try it in frontend and I should make changes manually.
Difficult to figure, what should change.

Could you send complete functions in txt-file.
I could add fix also to frontend editing using Forms on page
- I have added into pixe_feediting tabs for frontend.
That could then propose also for core.