[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #5994: IRRE - RTEhtmlarea is not show in child records if parent has no RTE

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Fri Nov 9 22:29:24 CET 2007

Hi Olly,

Oliver Hader wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Oliver Hader schrieb:
>> The parseTags method was replaced by some calls to t3lib_parsehtml and
>> moved to t3lib_TCEforms_inline since it's required there.
>>
>> Please test this issue with the attached patch files (v6) for Trunk and
>> TYPO3_4-1. Thanks in advance!
>
> Sorry, the v6 patch was wrong in one byte... Take the new v7 patch.

I tried to test it but it doesn't apply to current trunk.

+1 based on reading the patch anyway, because the concept looks good
from the code.

Maybe you can use the $$('head link, head style').each() syntax at some
places instead of constructs like this:

+		var tags = head.getElementsByTagName('*');
+		if (tags.length) {
+			$A(tags).each(function(tag) {
+				tagName = tag.nodeName.toUpperCase();
+				if (tagName=='SCRIPT'||tagName=='LINK'){

I think the changes to HTMLArea are small enough for the IRRE-commit
policy to apply here, so go commit, I'd say!

cheers
Ingmar

--
Ingmar Schlecht