[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bugfix #5683: hr processing of label field in backend

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Fri Nov 9 19:30:01 CET 2007

Ralf Hettinger schrieb:
> Please excuse if I'm precocious... I know I sometimes am...
> ... this RFC has neither to do with label_alt nor label_alt_force.

I was answering Daniel's post who for whatever reason brings this topic up.
I didn't read your patch at all, which looks ok to me.

Sidenote: I wonder why the current uid of the the row is not passed on from
getrecordTitle() to getProcessedValue(). Wouldn't that be required to make
DB relations work in lists?

Masi