[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #0006663: Unserialized objects not debugged properly

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Thu Nov 8 21:10:43 CET 2007

Hi,

>> +1 after reading. Yes, let's use a css class instead font-tag, that's
>> outdated.
>
> But where to declare it? I'm fine with classes but I fear we need at
> least inline styles for a reasonable default style.

Yes, that was what I was wondering about.

I would suggest that we drop this question for now and just validate the
technical part, which is far more important because it clears a fatal
error that happens with PHP 5.2.x.

If I have time I'll get back to the style issue later with another bug.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter