[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 6625: Cleaner Backend: alt_doc.php Part 1

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Thu Nov 8 15:18:40 CET 2007

Hey Andreas,

thanks for having a look. I really appreciate it.

Yeah, I think we're going to float this to the right of the white bar
since there is nothing there yet. I just forgot the float of the div.
I'll take care of that in the next version of this patch :-).

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org