[TYPO3-core] Q: change in flexform display?

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Thu Nov 8 10:04:26 CET 2007

Hey Dmitry,

great idea. I like it, so if these renderers would be extensions it
would be great and funny to design the BE layout like this and people'd
do with it. Sounds like a separate templating API for the flexforms.
Anyway, as much as I like it, it's unfortunately attached to a load of work.

I see new ideas rising up weekly here. Maybe we should have a wiki page
where we can paste the ideas and say "future ideas"?

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org