[TYPO3-core] RFC: Make the "Doc" module a sysext

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Wed Nov 7 12:22:01 CET 2007

...which, BTW, only applies for new installations. For existing ones, an
update wizard would have to be implemented or the extension would have
to be set to "required", which would make it impossible to deinstall it
and would not be what we want, I guess.

cheers
Ingmar

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey Dmitry and Ingo,
>
> commited the installed by default to trunk (rev. 2673)
> Attached is the applied patch.
>
> greetings,
> benni.
> -SDG-
>
> www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org
>

> Ingo Renner wrote:
>> Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
>>> Shouldn't we have it installed by default? It looks much better in
>>> "User" than at top level. Any opinions on this?
>>
>> +1 for making it install as default, otherwise it doesn't make sense
>> to ship it as sysext. I also like the functionality of that module...
>>

>> Ingo

Ingmar Schlecht
TYPO3 Association Active Member