[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 6625: Cleaner Backend: alt_doc.php Part 1

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Mon Nov 5 23:29:17 CET 2007

"Benjamin Mack" <mack at xnos.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.4979.1194300763.20721.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> New patch. Should apply now, I found an issue that was correlating with
> a patch that I applied as well but wasn't commited yet.
> Should work now.
>
> greetings,
> benni.
> -SDG-

btw - with all the work from you, Ingo and others it would be helpful
creating a new branch and commit changes there.
The changes in BE are done in several patches and need some time and
testing, so it would be more easy to support und bugfix because it's easy to
keep the code up to date.

vg  Steffen