[TYPO3-core] RFC: 0006652: Enable the option to hide the checkboxes "extended view", "clipboard", "localization"

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon Nov 5 15:55:52 CET 2007

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Benjamin Mack wrote:
>> I was actually thinking the last weeks of moving these options in the
>> user preferences since it clearly belongs there. What do you think?
>> Could we do that?
>
> -1. They are very handy when you want to quickly get extended or
> localization view and then switch back to normal.

-1 for moving localization and clipboard switches to user settings too,
as I feel that they get used more often then the extended view.

Nevertheless I'm all for moving the extended view switch to the user setup.

In general it is ok with me to disable showing them by userTS.
Will take a look at the patch when revised.

Ingo