[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 6625: Cleaner Backend: alt_doc.php Part 1

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Mon Nov 5 11:20:01 CET 2007

Hey Ingmar,

> As far as "commit early and often" is concerned, I am against
> committing this patch before it is at least semi-final, because it
> changes existing files, and a too big SVN history of changing many
> things forth and back in those files would decrease the overview.
> This is different to Ingo's cleaner backend patch which wasn't ready
> yet either, but only added new files.
Yep, agreed. But as far as my patch goes it is fully functional and
working. The only missing things are icons and the ordering of the
icons, which I don't see myself redoing them. I think Jens is working on
some new icons. Anyway, the programming part is done (apart from minor
issues I hope to find out from you while testing), and that's why I send
it to the core list.

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-