[TYPO3-core] Rename TSconfig Options dontSeparateNotinmenuPages and dontAlphasortNotinmenuPages

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Sat Nov 3 10:27:14 CET 2007

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Christian Kuhn schrieb:
>> This is an SVN patch request.
>>
>> Type: Bugfix
>>
>> Bugtracker reference:
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6641
>>
>> Branches: trunk
>>
>> Problem:
>> options.pageTree.dontSeparateNotinmenuPages breaks backwards compliancy,
>
> Does it? I thought this was new in 4.2alpha. If so we can change
> anything we want! Only a final release counts.

I think he means that the fact that in 4.2alpha1 the not-in-menu pages
were separated from other pages is not "backwards compatible" (or more
precisely "confuses the user") when you upgrade from 4.1.

Of course we don't have to care about staying compatible with anything
that we have added in Alphas.

+1 by reading the patch.

@Christian, changing both in one patch is absolutely fine for such
cases. Just don't mix up too totally different topics in one patch.

cheers
Ingmar

--
Ingmar Schlecht