[TYPO3-core] RFC: eol-style:LF

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Fri Nov 2 18:04:21 CET 2007

Hi folks,

until now all files in our Subversion repository had the property
eol-style set to "native", which made SVN automatically convert the
line-endings to Unix or Windows linebreaks respectively.

However, as Helmut Hummel pointed out in an earlier topic already, that
makes it hard to share patches here on the core list, because patches
created on Windows won't apply easily on Unix systems.

So my question is: Is there anything that keeps us from setting
eol-style to LF for all PHP, Text, HTML and JS files?

Otherwise I would do the change some time next week.

cheers
Ingmar

--
Ingmar Schlecht