[TYPO3-core] RFC 5588: Typolink cannot be created if FE user is logged in with access restrictions

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Sat May 12 10:37:21 CEST 2007

Hi Franz,

Franz Holzinger wrote:
> Here is the patch file.
>
>> This is a SVN patch request.
>> Problem:
>> If a FE user has logged in and wants to send a link inside of an
>> invitation email, which is not visible to logged in users, no pid will
>> be added to this link.
>> Solution:
>> Add the $conf parameter also to lower level URL functions. Add a new
>> $conf['disableGroupAccessCheck'] to disable the group check for an
>> allowed page.
>> Comments:
>> I see no other solution to this. This page link is needed for the
>> INVITE feature of sr_feuser_register where the invited person must
>> click to accept the invitation. The creation page should be hidden
>> from logged in users, because it disturbs him only. However it should
>> be able to send it inside of an email.
>> Reference:
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5588
>> Branches:
>> Trunk
>> Greets,
>> Franz

I don't think that this is a good idea. getTypoLink() is used as
builder/wrapper to create the $conf array for typolink(). Providing a
own $conf array and overwriting it by getTypoLink() might lead to
confusion in encapsulation. Why don't you use typoLink()/typoLink_URL()
directly in sr_feuser_register?

Furthermore, feature patches should be created agains Trunk and not
against the tag of the latest release in the stable branch.

olly
--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/