[TYPO3-core] RFC: fixing bugs 1642 and 4886: menu does not reload when installing an extension with a new BE module

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri May 11 14:37:16 CEST 2007

Why are we discussing stuff like this on such a mailing list?

Basic testing, lesson #1:
If any of you discovers a problem, you should obviously try to reproduce it
in a clean setup first. Extensions containing XCLASSes could easily cause a
conflict otherwise...

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out