[TYPO3-core] RFC: TCEForms: allow to create many sections at once

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Wed May 9 09:25:45 CEST 2007

Hi!

This is SVN patch request.

Branch: trunk

Problem: creation of section element has two flaws: (1) it does not look
really friendly (2) user is forced to save the form each time when he
want to create a single element because currently there is no way to
create many new elements at once.

Solution: rework this piece of TCEforms a little to give it better and
more friendly look and include additional control to let user choose how
many items he want to create. I decided to use 1 to 10, currently hard
coded but seems reasonable to me. I thought about configuration option
but I doubt it is really needed.

This enhancement was made for a customer as XCLASS to TCEforms but he
and I both think that this is really nice addition to the core and will
be appreciated by anyone in the community who has to work with sections.

See the screenshot that shows how it looked before and after (upper and
lower parts correspondingly).

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/