[TYPO3-core] RFC: links in BE not underlined in t3skin

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue May 1 19:53:03 CEST 2007

Hi,

Michael Stucki wrote: on 01.05.2007 18:45:

> this patch is still pending!

Reason probably is because there wasn't a consensus on how to do it. I
proposed to do the change, but excempt certain specific links that don't
need underlining:

- Web> List>: the clickable Pagetitle for each row
- In the new content element wizard, all clickable descriptions
- Tools> User Admin: the clickable usernames
- maybe others...

So if we had those exceptions for a start, that would be a +1 from me.

Cheers,
Ernesto