[TYPO3-core] RFC: New version?

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Mar 29 16:37:18 CEST 2007

Sorry for being so silent once again. After having a look at
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3_4-Development I think that there is
nothing which is urgently needed in 4.1.1.

So if nobody objects, I will package a little RC tonight (no official
release, so no need for announcements).

The final version will then be published tomorrow evening, though this
depends on Sebastian (he'll need to help me testing a new release-software
which he has written). If he won't have time, then I will probably postpone
the release until Sunday.

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out