[TYPO3-core] RFC: stdWrap in FRAME's .src

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Mar 28 12:45:35 CEST 2007

Thorsten Kahler wrote: on 28.03.2007 12:08:

>> Only functional addition is stdWrap on "src."
>> parameter. A "no-brainer" part of the patch is the moving of the call to
>> "linkData" to the else-path where it is used (if you set "src", the
>> method doesn't use the linkData call).
>
> I always like a having stdWrap features so +1 from me.
>
> What about the config options name and params? Didn't use framesets for a
> long time so I'm not sure if stdWrap features might be necessary / useful
> there too.

I won't add it, as I don't see where I would need it. :) The name is
usually "fixed" (never heard of the need for a "dynamic" frameset) and
the "parameters" are just for setting cosmetics on the frames (margin,
scrolling, etc), which are usually also static.

Commited to trunk.

The needed documentation changes (Stucki!!) posted on
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Pending_Documentation, I hope this is
the correct place for that! ;)

Cheers,
Ernesto