[TYPO3-core] RFC: stdWrap in FRAME's .src

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Wed Mar 28 11:48:10 CEST 2007

Hi Ernesto,

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> That is exactly right. Only functional addition is stdWrap on "src."
> parameter. A "no-brainer" part of the patch is the moving of the call to
> "linkData" to the else-path where it is used (if you set "src", the
> method doesn't use the linkData call).
>
> The rest is just removing old commented out code.
>
> For your convenience, I made a patch without removing the old comments
> where you can see better what was changed. Attached!

Thanks, it is easier to understand now.

Maybe this is not required at all, but could you test against
"is_array($setup['src.'])" instead of just "$setup['src.']"? Normally
this is part of the TS parser to provide an array, if the dot "." is
appended to the property's name - but who knows... ;-)

+1 on reading the patch

olly
--
Oliver Hader