[TYPO3-core] [REMINDER #3] RFC: hook request in t3lib/t3lib_userauthgroup.php

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Mon Mar 26 16:01:35 CEST 2007

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Yet another reminder...

Please use the array key "idOrRow" instead of "row" because in other
hook functions this might be an integer - just to keep the meaning of
the variable. Furthermore you could please integrate the variable
$newRecord (boolean) as given in the parameters of the method
recordEditAccessInternals(...) to the $params array.

+1 for the patch, if you could adapt the mentioned two changes

olly
--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/