[TYPO3-core] Core patch request

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2007 at typo3.com
Sat Mar 24 23:44:45 CET 2007

Hi Folks,

A few patches to the core:

- Added internal flag that will trigger MySQL EXPLAIN output from the
t3lib_db class. This can be useful for debug scenarios where you want
to watch which indexes are used on queries. I realize that a similar
thing could be done with the DBAL extension or should probably be
made as an extension that XCLASSES t3lib_db. Feel free to turn this
one down. I just felt it was practical, but maybe its too much over
head.

- Added comments about word indexing to t3lib_refindex (no brainer)
- Modified the t3lib_div::debugRows() function (no brainer as well)

Please let me know if I can commit it (stucki?)

- kasper

NOTICE: NEW EMAIL for 2007: kasper2007 at typo3.com