[TYPO3-core] RFC: clear cache does not remove files in typo3temp/cache_pages

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Mar 15 14:32:25 CET 2007

Hi!

This is SVN patch request.

Branches: HEAD, 4.1, 4.0

BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4447

Problem: when user clears FE or page cache and cachePagesToExternalFiles
is enabled, those files are never deleted. Later they can be regenerated
but with another name leaving old file forever in the file system.

Solution: when cache is cleared, walk directory and remove files as well.

Patch is created over HEAD but will be applied to 4.0 and 4.1 as well
because it is a bug.

I attach two versions here:
clearCache-changes.txt - only necessary changes
clearCache-full.txt - this file after passing it through ExtDevEval to
update function index. This file will be committed.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs