[TYPO3-core] FYI: Committed admin warning

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Wed Mar 7 09:43:13 CET 2007

Hi Martin,

> We talked abou using a MVC approach for it. Did you end up implementing
> it that way? Perhaps by using the ECT's code for it.
Yes, it uses MVC. To be honest I have some problems with view (lack of concept) and searching for
some helpers. Anyhow, I don't want to use any ECT code as long as it ist not in the core. The poibt
is, that the installer has to work without any instaciated TYPO3 stuff and so code from extensions
is not really helpful.

About your second mail:

Yes, there is a Wiki-Page: http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Install-Tool_2.0
The current source can be downloaded from TYPO3xDev SVN. Currently it can be installed as local
extension.

Greets,
Thomas

P.S.: The new installer is already multilingual! ;-)

--
typo3-unleashed.net