[TYPO3-core] Name clash in module and context menus

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Mon Mar 5 09:59:37 CET 2007

Hi!

Since 3.8 there is a UI problem that we have Web>versioning and the context
menu "versioning" which are not the same. Now in 4.1 I notice that Dmitry
(?) has added "Send to review/pub" to the context menu, which is the same
as Web>versioning.

The context menu is already big, so I think we need no option that is also
availabe as a module directly.

I think we should rename the context menu "versioning" to "manage
versions". If we should not remove "Send to review/pub", we should at least
rename it to "versioning" (like Web>view and context menu "view").

Masi