[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 5098: IRRE - foreign_unique without foreign_selector doesn't work

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Sun Mar 4 13:04:54 CET 2007

Hi Ingmar,

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> I don't have the time to test the patch right now, but as we're very
> close to the final release, I would like to ask you to commit your patch
> if you're 100% sure it does what it's supposed to and hasn't got any
> sideffects.

To the best of my knowledge and belief I am sure that there are no other
effects. The changes concern any variable which is delivered via JSON to
the browser and interpreted there. Thus, the interaction takes place in
JavaScript.

Since I don't expect any side-effects and have tested the behaviour
against uniquness handling and selector disposal separately, I'm going
to commit the patch to SVN Trunk this afternoon.

olly
--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/