[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 5718: IRRE - Copying a page with related child records leads to duplicates of each children

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Mon Jun 18 17:04:40 CEST 2007

Hi,

concerning the message from Franz with the duplicates on using
intermediate tables in RFC #5704, I changed the patch a litte bit. The
reason is that in the case described by Franz also the new created
records (result of a copy action) were duplicated again, because
bidirectional relations were used.

Example:
$this->copyMappingArray['tx_mytable'][13] = 1024;
In case of bidirectional relations the "other side" will also try to
copy its children. The new record with uid '1024' is a child of the
"other parent" and thus will be copied again. So, also this case has to
be checked.

See the attached patch which corrects this misbehaviour.

olly

--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/