[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 5704: IRRE - Children on the table pages get the pid of the parent page in pagetree

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Mon Jun 18 08:37:15 CEST 2007

Hello Oliver,

>>> Then I copied this page (see RFC #5718) with the different disposals of
>>> relations of IRRE (comma separated values and foreign fields).
>>> I hope that these both pathes (5704 and 5718) will be good friends now.
>>
>> I get rejections for SVN trunk.
>> Please provide also a patch for SVN trunk.
>
> The patch for Trunk is attached. The reason was that the
> copyRecord_procBasedOnFieldType() function is a bit different in Trunk
> and thus the patch context didn't match. However the modification
> happens here at the same place.

Thanks, I could apply this patch for trunk now.
I am using a test example similar to that of the example 'Intermediate
tables for m:n relations'.

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5772

I have added a parent with 2 childs. But besides of other troubles after
having copied the whole page you can see that there are listed 4 parent
entries now to the child.

 - Franz