[TYPO3-core] Sending correct headers on errors

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Wed Jun 13 11:56:17 CEST 2007

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Otto schrieb:
> If you think it makes sense to adjust the current behaviour of TYPO3 I will
> go ahead and create a patch.

I think this could be very useful. From time to time I find some pages
in Google that have "No template found" or any other TYPO3 related
errors in the Google cache. I hope, that an 503 error will prevent
Google from adding the page contents with the error message to its
index. In this case, I'd welcome the solution you suggested: +1

olly
--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/