[TYPO3-core] FYI: Fwd: SourceForge.net Update: June 2007 Edition

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Jun 13 08:10:46 CEST 2007

If you wonder why SVN will not work on July 1st:

$ cd /path/to/TYPO3core/
$ svn info | grep "URL"

So, if the path to the repository points to "svn.sourceforge.net" instead of
"typo3.svn.sourceforge.net", you should fix it with this command:

$ svn switch --relocate https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/typo3 \
    https://typo3.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/typo3

This will remap your installation to the new host. Of course, no changes will
be lost.

See forwarded message for full information.

- michael