[TYPO3-core] Poll for 4.1.2

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Jun 13 07:49:01 CEST 2007

Hi all,

more than two months have passed since our release of TYPO3 4.1.1.
Many bugfixes were added that are mostly related to IRRE.

As far as I can argue, there is nothing which makes this release extremely
urgent, but the improvements would probably still be worth a version 4.1.2.

So what do you think? Should we start to prepare TYPO3 4.1.2?

If you vote for a release now, the TYPO3_4-1 SVN branch will be open some
until next Thursday evening. I'll going to prepare the packages after that
time...

If you think we shouldn't release right now, I will come back with a new poll
at July 1st (in time again).

- michael