[TYPO3-core] Moving in workspaces and my other commits in popeline

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2007 at typo3.com
Sat Jul 28 22:16:45 CEST 2007

eh, sorry, pipeline (I'm not the pope anymore ;-)

FYI:
I think I manage to include support for moving pages / records in
workspaces for element versions. However I'm only half way before I
can commit (or at least I need another day). I'm not able to do that
before end of August due to holidays and other tasks. I still have
the other patch of core improvements pending and will probably commit
it all together then.

Let me know (by personal mail) if this is a problem for anyone.

- kasper

NOTICE: NEW EMAIL for 2007: kasper2007 at typo3.com